Koi CBD E-Liquid or (Vape Juice) and Tincture
Koi CBD is a very popular brand of CBD that comes in great flavors and can be used both as CBD E-Liquid for Vape Pen or as a Tincture (Oral Drops)
For Vape Devices:
- For even distribution of CBD throughout your day, vape as you would your favorite e-liquid
- Can also be mixed with your favorite e-liquids in Vape Pen
- No special settings or wattage requirements
- Can be used in any vape device
As a Tincture:
- Adults take one full dropper (approx. 20 drops or 1mL) 1-3 times per day, or as needed
- Drop under tongue, let absorb for 15-20 seconds before swallowing
- Wait 3 hours after initial (first time) use to see how the level of CBD may affect you
- Serving Size: 1mL (approx. 1 dropper full)
- Servings Per Container: 30
Cannabidiol (CBD) is the non-psychoactive ingredient of hemp and cannabis. Koi CBD makes products from industrial hemp. These plants have high concentrations of CBD, but hardly any THC.
Then, the supercritical CO2 extraction process used filters out any THC that may have been the hemp. This leaves a pure CBD-isolate extract that is THC-free – perfect for adding to Koi CBD E-Liquids.
CBD-isolate extracts are great for a few reasons. Many customers want their CBD product just to be made with CBD. That is so they don’t have to consume any THC. When an isolated extract is made, it’s also easier to sift out unwanted heavy metals and toxins in the plant material.
The carrier oil used in all Koi CBD e-juices is a combination of propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG). These are often used as ingredients in food products. PG creates a lot of vapor, which makes for an authentic experience. VG helps to sweeten the e-liquid.
This product contains no THC.