Bextera Health Hand and Surface Sanitizer with Aloe
Available to wholesale accounts only at this time. MOQ 2,000 units
5 fluid ounce Continuous Spray
- 65% Ethyl Alcohol - Purpose: Antimicrobial
- with Aloe
- Kills Germs Fast
- Continuous Spray
- Spray at any angle
- Hand Sanitizer
- Surface Sanitizer
Active Ingredient: 65% Ethyl Alcohol - Purpose: Antimicrobial
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Amino Methyl Propanol, Carbomer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.
- Uses: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
- Warnings: External use only
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- When using this product: Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call Poison Control Center Immediately.
Made in the USA, in FDA registered GMP certified facility.